You heard what he said about atheists?
He said even atheists are redeemed by Christ. I could have gotten another nine holes in! What do you think that means? You go to ask God for help to get you there. You go to Mass to thank him for being such a great God that he wants you to spend eternity with him. That's why you go to Mass. He wants to give it to all of us.
But I'm usually glad that I did. One thing I didn't care for was St.
- Sneak Peek: Praying in Rome by Cardinal Timothy Dolan;
- The Sheikhs Jewel (Mills & Boon Cherish)?
- Waldfräulein Hechta (German Edition).
- Dry Eye Treatment : learn the secrets of getting complete dry eye relief.
- Origine du nom de famille NOEL (Oeuvres courtes) (French Edition).
- Cardinal Dolan Book Giveaway!?
Peter's [Basilica]. It was so crowded with people hoping to catch a glimpse of this new pope. Why do you think this guy is drawing crowds? You know, when I put my buck in the collection plate on Sunday, that's for production values. I want to see 'Iron Man 3' production values when I go. He's marketing the message, he's marketing in the best sense of the word. We say evangelization. But, boy, he's a pro at it, isn't he?
Cardinal Collins: Grateful for the Gift of Peter | EWTN
But aren't we supposed to? What is a declaration of sin or no sin except judgment? We can judge actions. But we can't judge persons.
Front Page Podcast
Jesus told us that. His The Compleat Gentleman is available on audio.
Copyright The Catholic Thing. All Rights Reserved. Site designed by Hyperdo Media. Developed by Fiat Insight.
Most Popular Videos
Toggle navigation. Books Received View List. Genuinely Joyful.
Brad Miner Monday, July 1, His heroic and humble decision to step down from the Chair of St. Peter is a lesson in selflessness that all of us should carry in our hearts.
The Good Oil
My priest-secretary, Fr. Jim Cruz, teased me later that I looked like a kid when I was in line, because I was gawking at the ceiling and walls of the Sistine Chapel. All the other cardinals apparently had their heads bowed, solemnly looking down.
- Praying in Rome?
- 30 Spinach Recipes for Easy Family Meals (eHow Easy Recipes Kindle Book Series).
- Obama, lislam et le choc des civilisations: Discours prononcé par Barack Obama le 4 juin 2009 à luniversité du Caire (French Edition);
- A review of “Praying in Rome” by Cardinal Timothy Dolan – Catholic World Report;
- 10 Things to Know About Electing the Pope.
The benefit now is that he knows the Sistine Chapel as well as well he knows Yankee Stadium. That was the first time I met him, but I sure had admired him for a long time. Listen to him. All rights reserved. For reprint rights, write to: info frinstitute. Opinions expressed by writers are solely their own. About the Author Latest Articles.
Related Praying in Rome: Reflections on the Conclave and Electing Pope Francis
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved