In this article, letters to and from children of the Dutch elite from the period — are studied as results of a social and educational practice.
- The Treasures in Darkness!
- Wissensmanagement - Einblicke in eine neue Suggestion (German Edition).
- International Journal of the History of Education?
- Dermoscopy E-Book: The Essentials.
- Harpsichord Pieces, Book 1, Suite 1, No.3: Seconde Courante!
- A Journal of American Material Culture?
- "katharina von lehmden" | eBook and audiobook search results | Rakuten Kobo?
Correspondence was used as a pedagogical instrument. Parents and other relatives instructed children how to write correct letters.
In practice, however, this confidentiality was limited. Children should not complain about their teachers in boarding school and their letters were sometimes read aloud to relatives or friends. The ideal style, taught to children, was the natural style. This did not mean that children were completely free to write what they wanted.
- Sachregister : Germanistik.
- German Language Books - ruddistgogarfio.gq.
- 100 Ways to Save a Dollar Without Lowering Your Lifestyle.
- The Common Man- Essays by G.K. Chesterton!
The themes children were encouraged to write on were topics that testified to their moral and intellectual progress. Beneath the surface of confidentiality, childishness and naturalness, each parent revealed to value deference and neatness in style.
- Arabian Nights Illustrated: Art of Dulac, Folkard, Parrish and Others (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)?
- Battlefield Emotions 1500-1800;
- GERMAN STUDIES: THE CLASSICAL ERA?
- German Language Books;
- Catholic Alcoholic!
- Article Metrics?
Skip to Main Content. Search in: This Journal Anywhere.
Advanced search. Submit an article Journal homepage. Willemijn Ruberg.
Pages Battlefield Emotions Practices, Experience, Imagination. Front Matter Pages i-xiii.
Front Matter Pages Battlefield Emotions — Practices, Experience, Imagination. Pages Early Modern Jokes on Fearing Soldiers.
Whose Battlefield Emotion? Back Matter Pages About this book Introduction This book explores changes in emotional cultures of the early modern battlefield.
Related Der Aspekt der Natürlichkeit in der Brieflehre Christian Fürchtegott Gellerts (German Edition)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved